Including Internet Resources
Currently the NAE database is the most comprehensive database of its kind in the world, with over 2,200 print and on-line citations. It covers the following topics:
- environmental justice, including siting issues and the impact of development;
- ethnoscience studies (e.g. ethnobotany, ethnoastronomy, ethnogeography);
- conservation and management policy;
- traditional environmental knowledge and environmental worldview;
- traditional, historical and contemporary natural resource utilization;
- traditional foods and their nutrition;
- land and treaty rights including access to and preservation of sacred areas.
To help in your search, we keep a list of name corrections which may be used by web sites.
Database (v 1.5) and bibliography © 1999 Alx Dark.